It was established in 1954 to manufacture containers and lids for laboratories.
- 1960: It introduces blow molding containers (capacity up to 2 L).
- 1972: It introduces the first plastic boxes.
- 1981: It introduces the first jerry cans (Mauser)
- 1982: It introduces plastic drums under the license by Mauser in Germany.
- 1997: It introduces plastic bulk containers.
- 1998: It introduces new plastic boxes for exportation of fruits and vegetables.
- 1999: Chile introduces the first collapsible exportation box.
- 2000-2002: Continuous improvement and new designs in exportation boxes.
Leader in the Chilean plastic industry
• Advanced technology
• Turnover (US$ 30 MM)
• Three plants
• 400 employees
• 31 injection machines
• 13 blow molding machines
• Boxes, pallets and plastic bulk containers.
• Jerry cans, buckets and drums.
• Household goods, furniture, transport.
Wenco through time